Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My Problems = Your Benefit

I will share a couple of the issues I encountered with Animoto. Hopefully you will read this BEFORE you start Anomoto-ing. It may save you some time... and sanity.

ANIMOTO ALERT: Do NOT click "produce" button until you are 200% sure you are in love with the final product. This is why my newest Animoto is now titled: Copy Of Transportation. I forgot to add a title slide, so I had to go back and fix it- inerasable damage.

ANIMOTO TIP: Some teachers may believe the songs in their Animotos are distracting to the students. Loud singing and fast tempo lyrics may take the focus away from the student's learning. Search YouTube for hundreds of songs with and without lyrics. Go to this  Online Video Converter website to copy the hyperlink of the video. It will download to your computer, then you can upload it into your Animoto- and it's FREE!

Please share any other tips & alerts that may help future Animoto creators...

No comments:

Post a Comment